Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Marcus!

" I wear my Sunglasses at Night"
We celebrated Marcus's 26 Birthday at the Louie's West side Cigar Lounge! To be honest this, party really stumped me! First of all trying to make it not seem too themed and make it manly. Then what colors? or what theme? Many sleepless nights....ha ha!
Well, as you can see I picked

NEON GREEN & BLACK!

And it was a hit!

My wonderful dad punched all the letters out with the giant whole punch! I often put my family to work!


Louie's Cigar Lounge! It is perfect for any manly event! It is free to reserve and full of TV's, private bar, and Shuffle board!










I used large vases of green glow sticks to give a candle like glow! (and also they were great party favors and put everyone in a party mode)
I love these Giant number balloons! You can't see the 6..he was not turning 2! My mom loved when I sent her to pick up these balloons in the Oklahoma wind!



Dana , Liz and Stacie enjoying the party!









I printed a bunch of pictures of Marcus with his friends and family and put them on card stock for table decor! They are fun to look at--a way to make the birthday boy feel special-- and great convo starters with your friends reminiscing about old times!





I love these giant Martini glasses filled with candy! Luckily it was Easter season and I found green M&M's at Walmart! Usually custom colored M&M's can be a bit pricey!








I like the look of the tables in the lounge and did not want to cover them up with table cloths..so instead I got black, white, and green card stock and cut them into large circles and placed them under the glow stick vases! It made the table pop without having to cover the whole table!
Every table had fun 80's neon sunglasses on them for party goers to get in the mood!
" I wear my sunglasses at night!"











The main Bar toppped with the plates, napkins, glow sticks, candy and lots of fun pics of Marcus and his friends!









I love cookie cakes and was very excited when Marcus decided this over a traditional cake!













Happy 26th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment