Monday, May 4, 2009

The Big 30!



Well when I started to Brainstorm about Stacie's 30th Birthday I tried to think of a few of her favorite things!

1.Red

2.Hot tamales

3.Family and Friends!


So that was my inspiration!




So Jobe and I decided to do a low key relaxed Birthday celebration at their home!




We ordered our families favorite Johnny Carinos family sized pasta and pizza! It was super yummy!




I Incorporated red and black damask prints for the paper goods! A variety of Red candies filled the tables!





Hot Tamales, Roses, and Balloons!


RED, RED, RED!






Stacie, Jobe, Chad, Natalie and Baby Trease coming soon! :)

Once again....The cake was my favorite! I love the topsy turvy style and how well it matched with paper goods! The bottom was strawberry and the top was Stacie's favorite Red Velvet! The cake was followed by some delicious Pints of Rusty's Custard ( Chocolate Volcano ) my favorite! he he












The kiddos enjoying some pizza!













At one point the kiddos were MIA.....they were all found in Cash's crib! lol


Lincoln Sexton, Cole Nimmo, Parker Gladhill, Ella Sexton!





The party was a success!

2 comments:

  1. Kelcie--you did a great job with this--I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just came across your blog through Marianne Bender's.... wow -- you've got such a great talent. Did you bake that cake yourself? It's awesome! Do you do event organization as a profession? If so let me know... better yet, get me some cards and I'll be sure to pass them on to all my clients! ;D

    xox

    ReplyDelete